Looking For A Gardening Affiliate Program That Puts 50% Commissions Into Your PayPal Account Every Month?
I’ll be up front here – I’m only looking for affiliates with established websites and online followers. The way the web is going with more and more regulation, it’s a problem to let just anyone link to my site and say whatever they want about my products, so please only apply if you’re experienced and know a thing or two about how to be a good affiliate.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Why Promote My Organic Fertilizers And Inoculants?
I sell some of the best fertilizers available – for real, I really researched and found some great options.
I pay 15% commissions on them (compared to Amazon.com, which is 4-8%, usually 4%), and I do a much better job of helping people figure out what to buy (i.e. better conversions).
Why Promote The Academy?
The Academy is a monthly continuity program and it’s so much fun to run! I aim to have long-term members that produce monthly commissions for you.
This is an organic gardening course with a quality and depth that I have not seen anywhere else online. It can be promoted as part of your gardening affiliate program on websites that focus on organic gardening and vegetable gardening.
Best of all, I give you 50% of the sale price of the academy every month.
Email me at email@example.com for access to month 1. Note: I only give access to people who have an established, relevant website and actually plan to promote the product. Please don’t email me just looking for free access. Thanks.
My name is Phil Nauta. I grew up working for my parents in their garden center. I maintained the nursery stock in the yard and eventually did a lot of the landscaping.
Since then I have done all kinds of related things:
- Started an organic gardening business, subsequently run by my sister
- Was a Certified Organic Land Care Professional through SOUL for a few years
- Received my Permaculture Design Certificate
- Completed a Certificate in Sustainable Building and Design from Yestermorrow
- Started a business called The Organic Gardener’s Pantry, selling high quality organic fertilizers in Canada, now run by my friend Christina
- Taught courses for Gaia College and helped put together their cutting edge online learning environment
- Spent 3 years on the board of directors of the Society For Organic Urban Land Care
- Wrote the book Building Soils Naturally
How To Become An Affiliate
It just takes a minute to sign up below.
I pay commissions through PayPal on the second day of every month, $50 minimum payout.
I approve affiliates manually within 1 business day, so please enter your website when you sign up so I can see that you have a quality site.
If you’re an experienced affiliate and need something I’m not currently providing, email me and I’ll see what I can do. Improving this gardening affiliate program is a continuous process for me and I’m definitely into making things easier for you.
I work with some affiliates on special promotions. I can offer a guest post, interview and webinar, and whatever else you can think of.
(A few rules: No promoting my products through spam or rented email lists. No selling my products through ebay or other auction sites. No commissions on products you buy through your own affiliate link. Any of these infractions will result in termination of your account and no payment of commissions.)
Gardening Affiliate Program Summary
So here it is:
- Monthly continuity income
- 15% on organic products and 50% commission on the Academy
- Monthly PayPal payouts
- Joint venture launches