I have 2 gifts for you today to help you garden organically:
“15 FREE Lessons For Becoming A Better Organic Gardener
In this online organic gardening course, I’ll show how to garden organic, including:
- Are non-toxic pesticides good?
- Some design tips I’m excited to share.
- A quick method to analyze soil quality.
- The best organic soil amendment to use.
- The 2 best organic fertilizers to use.
- How to prepare an organic garden bed.
- Using mulch to improve soil health.
- How to choose the healthiest plants.
- The importance of microbial inoculants.
- My simple garden maintenance routine.
- How garden tilling may destroy soil.
- The way to improve clay and sandy soil.
- Which mulches you should/shouldn’t use.
- The best method of capturing rainwater.
- The risks of bone meal and what to use.
I wrote “The Holistic Gardening Handbook” in 2010/2011. It was eventually published in 2012 by Acres U.S.A. as “Building Soils Naturally.”
At some point long before that, I had created a mini, condensed version of the original book, thinking it might be a useful thing to have around to share with people who want to garden organic. Now I’m giving it to you.
To download my ebook and get free access to the 15 organic gardening lessons, fill out your email and click ‘Submit’. I will never, ever share your email address.
Hope you enjoy,