Because there's never enough compost around, and because compost can't be put onto plant leaves, I use microbial inoculants in my garden every single month.
Microbial inoculants even more important to me than the liquid organic fertilizers I use, because cultivating a healthy plant and soil food web is often what's missing in the quest for a nutrient-dense garden.
This course provides approximately 3.25 hours of video that takes you through these steps:
- An introduction to the various members of the soil food web
- How to make your own soil inoculant, and using other inoculants
- Using effective microorganisms (EM) in your organic garden
- Brewing your own "Activated EM" microbial inoculant
- A few lessons in making em bokashi
- A basic course in making compost tea with a purchased brewer
Click here to read how it all works.
Microbial Inoculants - 20% Off!
Your order is 100% Secure
I have an introductory sale price on this microbial inoculants course for the first 50 people at 20% off (this will expire after the first 50 people).
Hope to see you inside,
P.S. Do you have any questions that I didn't answer here? Feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to answer.