If you want to grow an organic, pest-free garden that's overflowing with nutrient-dense food (and beautiful flowers, too), it's important to learn how to test soil and how to fertilize.
Fertilizing is not something we have to do as much of in the long run, but it's necessary to learn how to fertilize in order to get the soil into balance so that plants have optimal nutrition and pests go away.
Learning how to soil test is a vital step is this process - otherwise there's a very good chance you'll use the wrong fertilizers and cause more problems.
This course provides approximately 3.5 hours of video that takes you through the following soil testing and fertilizing steps:
- How to test soil properly and send it off to a good soil lab
- Advanced analyzing of your soil test results
- A broad look at the different kinds of fertilizers
- A look at how to fertilize based on your soil test
- Covering the best broad-spectrum organic fertilizers
- How to make your own homemade fertilizers
- The ups and downs of chemical fertilizers
- Using cover crops to dramatically improve soil fertility
Click here to read how it all works.
How To Soil Test/How To Fertilize - 20% Off!
Your order is 100% Secure
I have an introductory sale price on this how to test soil and how to fertilize course for the first 50 people at 20% off (this will expire after the first 50 people).
Hope to see you inside,
P.S. Do you have any questions that I didn't answer here? Feel free to contact me and I'll be glad to answer.